Resolved
3.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an email as they recommended(please see attached). Before I send my papers I received an email says: "need the order to be written from scratch".

*** IT. I haven't sent my paper yet. how the *** they know that.

Any suggestion to prevent them scamming other victims. Stay away from them, Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paperhelp writing service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $44. Paperhelp needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paperhelp writing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paperhelp.

Had an Experience with Paperhelp?

Comments